Branson, MO Pendant
Vendor: B-Town Threads
Shown in Vintage Bronze | 30 inch chain | 30mm x 40mm oval pendant
In 1882 Reuben Branson opened a general store which became the post office and was listed as Branson, MO, named after Reuben.
During the 1880’s and 90’s settlers began to move to the Ozarks for the promise of free land.
Tourist attractions opened and the idea of Branson as a resort began to take root. Branson was incorporated April 1, 1912.